Re: slogan poll

On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 10:59 +0100, Claus Schwarm wrote:
I'll put a poll on gnomdesktop about the slogan suggestions. It's
not the
best way of choosing something, but it's better than nothing, and it
might
force marketing experts to have an opinion.

I'd suggest to give it a few more days. People still seem to have fun
commenting.

I would agree, only the weekend crowd has seen the story yet cause I
posted it late friday. Would be good to wait at least until the end of
today before making the poll live