Re: slogan poll

On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 10:01 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
I'll put a poll on gnomdesktop about the slogan suggestions. It's not the
best way of choosing something, but it's better than nothing, and it might
force marketing experts to have an opinion.
Good on you, Murray, for prodding the "experts" :-)

I've picked some out of the previous marketing-list and gnomedesktop
comments. So far I have:

After reading the "Real Marketing or Just Catchy Slogans" thread (60 or
so messages so far) I have one a slogan that works for me:

"GNOME: We give a shit about our users"

Of course, I'm not suggesting that is our literal slogan, but something
that conveys that sentiment would be useful IMHO.