slogan poll

I'll put a poll on gnomdesktop about the slogan suggestions. It's not the
best way of choosing something, but it's better than nothing, and it might
force marketing experts to have an opinion.

I've picked some out of the previous marketing-list and gnomedesktop
comments. So far I have:

One step beyond [1]
Just works [2]
Free and Easy
I feel free
The beauty of Freedom
The happy desktop
Choose excellence.
Best Foot Forward
Step into freedom
Simplicity is power
Simply great
Seeing is believing

Am I missing anything? I think we want to choose a postive memorable
slogan that can be used on a series of little visual GNOME user quotes or
stories.

[1] I love this one. I don't know why.
[2] I might remove this one. It's likely to get lots of votes because it's
already established. But we need something new and more emotional and less
likely to drag in anybody's favourite bug of the week.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com