Re: slogan poll

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 10:01:33 +0100 (CET)
"Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:

I'll put a poll on gnomdesktop about the slogan suggestions. It's not the
best way of choosing something, but it's better than nothing, and it might
force marketing experts to have an opinion.

I'd suggest to give it a few more days. People still seem to have fun
commenting.

Btw, the usual way to proceed is to pick the top choices and test them.
That's what marketeers would do (using a test market if clients can
afford it, and some more basic methods if not).

Thus, a PHP script would be nice to have which is able to generate
images on the fly with different slogans and then records click behaviour.

Cheers,
Claus