Re: LiveCD Media Project

<quote who="Luis Villa">

ah-ha. This is a great talk, BTW, everyone should listen to it even if we
end up not putting it on the CD ;) (Even in speex it is 8Mb :/) I have no
idea if we have tools that would allow us to open/trim a speex file?

Most audio editors will handle it fine - sweep, for instance.

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu in MatarĂ³, Spain: December 5th-18th      http://www.ubuntulinux.org/

   "My computer is like 3 lines of code away from attaining sentience. I
        just have an off-by-one bug somewhere, and that's it: total
                       consciousness." - Nat Friedman