Re: [Ekiga-list] registrar over dnydns?

On 07/09/13 14:03, Oliver Friedrich wrote:

On 06.09.2013 13:05, Eugen Dedu wrote:
On 02/09/13 01:38, friedrich_o web de wrote:
Hello

when I enter the local domain name of the registrar (in my case
"fritz.box") there is no problem. But this only works in LAN.
Over the internet I could use the ip I got from my isp - but this is
unconvenient, although it works. So I thought I could just enter a
dyndns uri - but then ekiga doesn't connect to my router.
Is there no support for such connections or am I doing something wrong?
The debug messages don't show the resolved ip either but the uri (like
sip:123 mydyndnsserver com)

To make short: could you send us/me a -d 4 log when using dyndns and
tell what is the problem ("ekiga doesn't connect to my router" = does
not register??)?

Of course:
http://nopaste.info/1230fb41f5.html

In this log no one answers the several REGISTER requests...

Please send a log with dyndns and a log with IP. If I understand correctly, registration does not work in the first case, and does work in the second, is that right? In the above log, you have changed digits (IP address) with names, and have truncated it. Please do not truncate logs, and change digits by digits, and letters by letters, otherwise I become confused. Be sure that you do not change a private address to a public one and viceversa...