Re: [Ekiga-list] registrar over dnydns?

On 06.09.2013 13:05, Eugen Dedu wrote:
On 02/09/13 01:38, friedrich_o web de wrote:
Hello

when I enter the local domain name of the registrar (in my case
"fritz.box") there is no problem. But this only works in LAN.
Over the internet I could use the ip I got from my isp - but this is
unconvenient, although it works. So I thought I could just enter a
dyndns uri - but then ekiga doesn't connect to my router.
Is there no support for such connections or am I doing something wrong?
The debug messages don't show the resolved ip either but the uri (like
sip:123 mydyndnsserver com)

To make short: could you send us/me a -d 4 log when using dyndns and tell what is the problem ("ekiga doesn't connect to my router" = does not register??)?

Of course:
http://nopaste.info/1230fb41f5.html