[Ekiga-list] registrar over dnydns?

Hello

when I enter the local domain name of the registrar (in my case "fritz.box") there is no problem. But this only works in LAN. Over the internet I could use the ip I got from my isp - but this is unconvenient, although it works. So I thought I could just enter a dyndns uri - but then ekiga doesn't connect to my router.
Is there no support for such connections or am I doing something wrong?
The debug messages don't show the resolved ip either but the uri (like sip:123 mydyndnsserver com)

Regards,
Oliver