Re: [Ekiga-list] BT HomeHub blocking UDP 5060

Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> writes:

Be sure that what you wrote is true, i.e. test for several executions of
ekiga.

Ha, now I am getting the receiving call window just fine in 4.0.1. I am
playing around a bit with what other system libraries are installed but
that's probably irrelevant; if I see the problem again I'll grab the -d
4 output.

Thank you very much (and to others) for your help.

-- Mark