Re: [Ekiga-list] BT HomeHub blocking UDP 5060

Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> writes:

On 07/09/13 18:36, Mark Carroll wrote:
Oh, but I should add -- with Ekiga 4.0.1 at the receiving end, I still
see the issue where for an incoming call nothing came up to let me pick
it up, it just told me afterward it had missed the call. Downgrading to
Ekiga 3.2.7 fixes that one. (Linux, with ctwm window manager.)

So when receiving a call, 3.2.7 works, but 4.0.1 with the modification I
proposed does not?  In this case, could you send me the log for 4.0.1?

Yes, I'll do that. (The other end is busy right now hosting family!) I
didn't try your modified 4.0.1 at the receiving end, though, as at that
end (not BT!) it happily sees a cone NAT anyway.

Be sure that what you wrote is true, i.e. test for several executions of
ekiga.

It's certainly something I've seen before -- ah, yes, we talked about it
in February and you mentioned libnotify and wanted me to try with 4.0.1
-- it seems very reproducible, so I'll get you a log of that.

-- Mark