Re: [Ekiga-list] Unable to register - 606 Not Acceptable error

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 7:23 PM, Eugen Dedu
<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:
It does register indeed, but I am told that the problem is that you cannot
communicate reliably (you cannot be called for say 90% of calls).  Could you
confirm?

This appears as long as you have the window with port forwarding error.
Note that this window can appear occasionnally, but the problem above is
when this window always appears.

More information is in the previous e-mail I have just sent ("Newbie
questions").

Hello,

I've tested with the fix in both my NAT ("bad" one) and the good one.
Results differ.

1. In my NAT, I can be reached from outside but cannot make any calls
and the error window sometimes poppes.

2. On the other hand, in the NAT where registering was find without
the fix, I cannot be called but I can initiate calls.
However, the port forwarding error window does not appear.

Really weird.

Valentina