Re: [Ekiga-list] Unable to register - 606 Not Acceptable error

On 11/03/13 13:02, Valentina Manea wrote:
On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 1:43 PM, Eugen Dedu
<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>  wrote:

>  Can you replace:
>       } else {
>  by
>       } {
>  in lib/engine/components/opal/opal-call-manager.cpp, line 861 and afterwards
>  tell me if ekiga registers?  If not, can you send an output without %limit
>  for the "bad" router?
>

>  --
>  Eugen
This change did the trick!:)  It registers now.

It does register indeed, but I am told that the problem is that you cannot communicate reliably (you cannot be called for say 90% of calls). Could you confirm?

This appears as long as you have the window with port forwarding error. Note that this window can appear occasionnally, but the problem above is when this window always appears.

More information is in the previous e-mail I have just sent ("Newbie questions").