Re: [Ekiga-list] Unable to register - 606 Not Acceptable error

Hi,

Sorry to reply so late but I wasn't able to test in the network where
it works these weeks. However, now I have full results using Ekiga
master, lastest plib and opal.

My NAT, still received "Not Acceptable":
- output with %limit: http://pastebin.ca/2329842
- output without %limit: http://pastebin.ca/2329844

The "good" NAT, where everything works as expected:
- with %limit: http://pastebin.ca/2329846
- without %limit: http://pastebin.ca/2329848

My guess is that my extremely crappy router does *something* (funny
thing is, on the very same install, in my NAT Ekiga complains about
not finding any audio device). Unfortunately, this prevents me from
actually writing code since I have no means to test it. I will most
likely get a new router.

Thanks for the help,
Valentina