Re: [Ekiga-list] 4.0.1 does not behave well on wireless network

On 13/06/13 17:40, fred k wrote:
ekiga-list gnome orgWhat  I get is as followsEkiga 4.0.1 shows erroneous behavior when wireless network is
involved. Actions took very long if not fail, works ok sometimes.

I have had a quick look at the logs, there is indeed a strange huge delay. I suspect that there is a DNS specific problem. So please try the following as a first test: Use the wired interface so that ekiga works well. Copy the DNS server IP addresses, from /etc/resolv.conf. Use the wireless interface where it does not work well. Replace the DNS lines in /etc/resolv.conf with the ones from wired. See if it works.