Re: [Ekiga-list] Newbie questions

On 22/02/13 20:07, Polaris wrote:
Re #1 (port error message):
In case the details of my setup will help to figure out the reason, here
they are:

I was running Ekiga 4.0.0 under Win XP sp2 on a Pentium III box without
any firewall on it. My firewall is m0n0wall running on a separate box
acting as a gateway.

If I can make calls just fine and in case, due to the particulars of my
set up, Ekiga is unable to automatically test for open ports, is it
possible to change something manually within Ekiga so as not to see this
annoying message?

No, sorry.  We will think about that.