Re: [Ekiga-list] Any prospect of Ekiga being ported to MacOS

On 20/02/13 10:22, Bret Busby wrote:
Using Linphone, I have just attempted a phone call to you (Greg).
Linphone shows the call as having been successful, with a duration of
about 45 seconds, but, after the ringing stopped, the line went quiet,
and I did not hear any sound coming from the other end.

We need the -d 4 log on ekiga to understand what happens. Please use 4.0 version of ekiga for that.