Re: [Ekiga-list] Any prospect of Ekiga being ported to MacOS

1. Operating system usage share:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_operating_systems

2. I am trying to find out myself whether any SIP account can connect to any other SIP account, regardless of the software. I don't know yet, but would appreciate if you let me know the outcome of your post.

3. Available SIP applications (I believe we discussed this on Saturday):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_SIP_software

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_VoIP_software (this shows the operating systems)

Greg Flint

PO Box 642
Parap
NT 0804
Australia

Phone +61 (0)8 8945 1725
Mobile +61 (0)428 279 021
Australian Central Standard Time (CST) = GMT + 9.5
sip: el_gallo_azul ekiga net
sip: 473936 sip diamondcard us