Re: [Ekiga-list] Snapshots repository? (Debian amd64)

Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> writes:

On 17/02/13 10:29, Mark Carroll wrote:
I want to keep on top of 4.0.0 to see how the wrinkles are getting

Glad to hear that!  The current snapshot is from 11 02.

Oh! I was hoping for daily builds from the source code repository.

(My current issue with the ekiga in Debian experimental is that often
when I receive a call, I hear the ringing, and I see a quick flash of
something, but I have nothing I can push to actually accept the call!)

This seems like a yet another libnotify-related problem.  Please try the
snapshots once they work or the following 4.0.1 and it this problem is
still there inform us.

Okay.

What windows manager do you use?

ctwm (a twm derivative).

Oups, you are right, Package file is not generated as it should. I will
look into this issue and keep you informed.

Thank you very much.

Mark