[Ekiga-list] Snapshots repository? (Debian amd64)

I want to keep on top of 4.0.0 to see how the wrinkles are getting
ironed out. (My current issue with the ekiga in Debian experimental is
that often when I receive a call, I hear the ringing, and I see a quick
flash of something, but I have nothing I can push to actually accept the
call!)

The snapshot builds page on
http://ekiga.org/download-ekiga-binaries-or-source-code leads me to
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Snapshots but the only Packages file
that apt downloads doesn't have an ekiga-snapshot package:

# grep ^Package: /var/lib/apt/lists/snapshots.ekiga.net_snapshots_debian_._Packages
Package: libpt-snapshot-doc
Package: libopal-snapshot-doc
Package: libopal-snapshot-doc
Package: libpt-snapshot-doc

Where did the binaries go, like ekiga-snapshot? Is there now a different
way to get a snapshot Debian package of ekiga?

Thanks,

Mark