Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga test today

I was on the other end of this test. We first assumed that freezing up and "loop back video" problems were due to bugs in the 4.0 ver of Ekiga. If the 3.2 ver is considered more buggy than 4.0 than would someone with 4.0 installed like to give me a call so I could test my new camera properly?

Thanks,

sip:tron7 ekiga net