[Ekiga-list] Ekiga.net account with Android 2.3.4 native SIP-client

Hello all,

I'm trying to use the native Android 2.3.4 SIP client (on my
Samsung Google Nexus S) with my Ekiga.net account.  Apparently,
nothing about it is listed on
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Ekiga_Interoperability#Android so
I hope I can help here in testing.

I tried adding my Ekiga.net account using (in Android)

  -> Menu
    -> Settings
      -> Call settings
        -> Internet call settings
          -> Accounts
            -> Add account

There, I add the following info:

  Username: MyFirstName.MyLastName
  Password: <my_ekiga_password>
  Server: ekiga.net
  Set as primary account: selected

Under the Optional settings I did not touch anything, so I have

  Authentication username: <left empty>
  Display name: <left empty>
  Outbound proxy address: <left empty>
  Port number: 5060
  Transport type: UDP
  Send keep-alive: Automatic

With these settings, I cannot seem to register myself, I get the
error

"Primary account. Account registration failed: (Not Acceptable
(606)); will try later"

Am I doing something wrong here or can the native Android 2.3.4
SIP client not work with Ekiga accounts yet?  If not, then maybe
somebody can tell me what features are missing in order to get
Ekiga up and running, so we can submit a feature request at
http://source.android.com/source/report-bugs.html ?  Wouldn't
that be a nice step forward?

Kind regards,
Bart

--
	"Share what you know.  Learn what you don't."