Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga STUN server failure, please repair it...

On 10/06/11 11:53, Antonio Trande wrote:
My client works fine with stun.ekiga.net . [?]

Must i change stun server ?

No.

2011/6/9 Eugen Dedu<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>

On 09/06/11 16:03, Alfonso Napoles wrote:

Hello, some hours ago my ekiga service fail, my ATA device simply can't
register anymore with ekiga service... after a lot of troubleshooting I
discovered that changing the STUN server from stun.ekiga.net to a
different one (like stun.xten.com or stun.fwd.net) all work again...

Can you repair your STUN server please, and also please consider a way to
edit the STUN server manually on your ekiga softphone.

Back in the past, there were users who told that stun.ekiga.net does not
function reliably.

A few days ago, stun.ekiga.net was changed to point to stun.opalvoip.org,
who was said to work reliably.  Here is what happened when it became
inaccessible: