[Ekiga-list] Ekiga STUN server failure, please repair it...

Hello, some hours ago my ekiga service fail, my ATA device simply can't register anymore with ekiga service... after a lot of troubleshooting I discovered that changing the STUN server from stun.ekiga.net to a different one (like stun.xten.com or stun.fwd.net) all work again...

Can you repair your STUN server please, and also please consider a way to edit the STUN server manually on your ekiga softphone.

Thank you.