Re: [Ekiga-list] Connection Issues

On 15/07/11 07:25 PM, Eugen Dedu wrote:
problems 50 percent of the time I want to perform an echo test. The
amount of work an unreliable test call service generates is frustrating,
from folks such as you and me and new users who assume perfectly
reasonably enough it might be a configuration issue.
has become pretty unreliable, and in my experience I'm hitting about

I agree with you. In August/September Damien should update Kamailio server on ekiga.net, and hopefully this will fix the echo test breaks.

Great - thanks for the update Eugen :)

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz