[Ekiga-list] Connection Issues

Hi,

I'm trying to use Ekiga (Arch Linux 64bit) as an alternative to Skype. I have set up a sip account on Ekiga.net, and registered the account inside of Ekiga. The program will tell me that the account is registered, but will not connect to any of the test calls. I have tried adding the NAT settings to my router to no avail. I'm hoping that I have just missed something obvious. I ran a debug as per the wiki, which can be found at:

http://pastebin.com/00Sn12t3

Does anyone know what my issue is?

Thank you in advance,

Jon