[Ekiga-list] Ekiga clients interacts on LAN

Hi, on our LAN network we have been using Ekiga for 2 years. When new version has come (a year ago, maybe less), we started to have some issues. Our Ekiga clients are connected to our Asterisk FreePBX. When there is Ekiga running on at least two computers on the LAN (both Ubuntu), the clients interacts. It means, when someone turn off Ekiga on one computer, it turns off on every computer on the LAN. Sometimes, when someone is making an outbound call, the one is transferred to wrong computer. Etc.
I can remember that previous versions of Ekiga worked fine for us. Is there a way how to disable this interaction or at least to download older version of Ekiga? I am asking, because we also tried other softphones, but Ekiga is the best solution for us.
My first idea was, it is a matter of Asterisk. I asked IT guy, but he had no idea. He recommended another softphone for us, but there are some other problems with it.
Thanks for your answer.

   Lukas