Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga clients interacts on LAN

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Lukas <lukymajster centrum sk> wrote:
> when someone turn off Ekiga on one computer, it turns off on every computer on the LAN. Sometimes, when someone is making an outbound call, the one is transferred to wrong computer. Etc.

> My first idea was, it is a matter of Asterisk.

If you're logged into Asterisk with the same account from all
computers, and by 'it turns off' you mean logs out, then it's
definitely an issue with Asterisk. Asterisk (at least 1.6.x over here)
keeps only one IP for each account, if you log in from computer A, and
then from computer B, then Asterisk will 'log you out' on A.

Cheers,
--
Ian