Re: [Ekiga-list] One way problems with Ekiga. Can anyone help?

On 08/07/11 03:58, Anthony Papillion wrote:
A friend of mine and I are trying to use Ekiga but are having a horrible
time of it. When I IM him, he gets the message but can't reply as it fails.
When he tries to call me the call fails but I can call him.  I can call
other SIP addresses as can he.

The required ports are open on both our sides. Can anyone help?

Send us the -d 4 output from both parties during a failed IM communication.