Re: [Ekiga-list] ekigas free SIP account, how to configure it on non ekiga software? HELP.

I don't know about a hardware phone per se, but I can confirn that registering a account for the purposes of SIP calls on a Sony PCS-XG80 hardware video conferencing unit works fine. Actual calls do not work for me, but that appears to be a Sony-specific issue that I am still looking into.