[Ekiga-list] call forwarding

Hi, I am using

Package: ekiga
Maintainer: Kilian Krause <kilian debian org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 3.2.7-2

and trying to get call-forwarding set up.

If I call my ekiga.net account from ekiga, then ekiga forwards the call to my
voice-mailbox, as it is configured to do.

If I call my diamondcard phonenumber, the call is configured in my
diamondcard account to be forwarded to my ekiga.net account, and it is. If I do not receive the call with ekiga, it *should* be forwarded to voice-mail, but it is not.

Any ideas on how I can get the call-forwarding to work?

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.