[Ekiga-list] Ekiga softphone on Ubuntu 10.10 stops working after some time

Okay was using Ekiga softphone the other day and it was registered to my pbxes sip account that's linked to google voice and when I called my Google voice number, my Ekiga softphone on laptop rang and I answered and everything was working properly, after few minutes later called number again and this time no ringing sound was played but the incoming message that ekiga softphone gets when receiving a new call popped up and I answered and talking was clear but had lag.  Then waited several more minutes and called Google number again and this time my Ekiga softphone didn't ring or get incoming call pop-up window, but my cell phone's sip softphone rang as it was registered to the same pbxes sip address that my ekiga softphone was registered to.

My question is why did the ekiga softphone suddenly stop working and how can I fix it so that it rings and notifies me all the time of an incoming call.

Nikolai Gauntlet Cassanova
SUNY University at Albany
Bachelors of Science in Biology
E-Mail: ncassanova11 gmail com