Re: [Ekiga-list] ekigas free SIP account, how to configure it on non ekiga software? HELP.

On 28/01/11 18:20, JP CR wrote:

Hello,

  I have a SIP account from ekigas free service. I was able to configure it on the ekiga softphone.. but is this a real SIP account I can configure with a hardware phone... Iam guessing that the SIP server is ekiga.net port 5060 and then just use the userid and password but iam unable to register.

You probably need to activate STUN on your SIP phone. Otherwise, you should contact your hardware manufacturer (or look at the user manual) to see what happens...