Re: [Ekiga-list] Is it possible to show/replicate Address Book addresses to more than one computer?

Long ago, Nostradamus foresaw that on 12/29/2011 04:48 PM, Stuart
Gathman would write:
> The other thing to do to get around NAT is to set up a VPN. See
> http://openvpn.net which can traverse NAT, and runs on Mac, Linux, and
> Windows. Set up a machine that is on most of the time and has a stable
> IP (e.g. static or cable) as the VPN server. Note that diamondcard.us
> offers a VPN service, but I think it is only between you and diamond
> card.
Ah, openvpn.net actually offers a VPN service in the "cloud".  Click on
the "Community" link to download the opensource software and configure
your own VPN server, our buy service in the "cloud" from the company
that sponsors openvpn.   It seems like a good business model.  Although
it still isn't clear what you have to do to get your cloud service running.