Re: [Ekiga-list] Is it possible to show/replicate Address Book addresses to more than one computer?

Stuart

Can you explain how you set up an account to do this that you say below:
" You don't actually need ekiga.net to talk with someone via SIP (e.g. I
have family members on an openvpn private VPN, and we just directly
connect to the private IP, via private name service - and the call is
encrypted as well)."

I am interested in the possibility of IP to IP communication.

Thank you

Paul