Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga on Android

Thanks for the links. One final question. The (little) financial support
Ekiga gets from diamondcard.us comes just from telling them "Please give
10% to Ekiga/Twinkle" when buying 'minutes' ... or is the contribution
really tied to the SIP server I'm using, or even to the software itself
in some way?

Regards,
Severin