Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga on Android

Ekiga is a VoIP client for the SIP protocol, so every other software which
is a VoIP client for SIP can communicate with the Ekiga software SIP client
and you can use the ekiga.net SIP server, or any other SIP server, with
Ekiga or any other SIP client software.

You might want to use LinPhone for Android
http://www.linphone.org/eng/linphone/news/android.html
http://www.linphone.org/eng/download/packages/android.html
https://market.android.com/details?id=org.linphone

Or whatever else...