Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga on Android

Hm, is that a yes, then? I understood the interoperability to mean to
what extent other SIP softphones are compatible with Ekiga. I'm only
interested in using the Ekiga SIP (through whatever client) in order to
make calls to a landline. But my using the sip:myname ekiga net doesn't
require any interaction with the software Ekiga, right?

However, part of the money I pay for the SIP-to-landline service (via
daimondcard.us) goes to the Ekiga project, because I register my Ekiga
SIP with them, or is that not how it works...?

Severin