Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.2.7 Windows XP

On 20/05/10 20:09, Nigel Brown wrote:
Dear Mailing List,

I am new to Ekiga/SIP and I am struggling to configure.

I am based in Tunisia, those who I need to video/speak to are dotted around
Europe.

Ekiga seems like a reasonable method of communication.

I have set up two test subjects on Ekiga.net but my configuration is causing
a big headache

Upon starting, Ekiga failed to register my account due to my pc being behind
a Cisco Firewall/Security box. 'could not register (failed)'

So, rules were created as per the Ekiga help section (ports used)

Now, I receive a new message 'could not register (method not allowed)' -
DIFFERENT error message

Anyone have any ideas how to resolve this issue?

You need to send us the -d 4 output, see http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga#How_to_get_a_debug_output