From: Nigel Brown [mailto:nigel apxpress com tn]
Sent: 21 May 2010 10:17
To: 'Ekiga mailing list'
Subject: RE: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.2.7 Windows XP

Dear All,

I understand even after gzip the dump file it may be too big (46K plus size
of email 76k.

Therefore I have posted the text from the dump to:

http://nigelbrown.pastebin.com/darAJ703

Kind Regards

Nigel Brown
Production Manager

 t. +216 70 63 55 55
f. +216 71 62 11 06
www.apxpress.com

Please note that as part of apxpress' company policies we monitor incoming
and outgoing email to protect the operation of our computer systems. The
contents of this e-mail and its attachments ("message") are confidential and
may be subject to legal privilege. The contents may not be disclosed, copied
or distributed without the consent of apxpress. It is intended for the use
of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient you must
in error. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of
the author and do not necessarily reflect those of apxpress. apxpress does
not accept any responsibility for the author's views.

Whilst apxpress takes every effort to ensure this message is virus free it
cannot guarantee that this is the case. It is the recipient's responsibility
to carry out such virus checks as it deems necessary. apxpress cannot accept
any responsibility in this regard.  Please note that this message has been
sent over public networks which may not be a 100% secure communications
medium and the sender cannot be held responsible for its integrity.