Re: [Ekiga-list] =?iso-8859-2?q?Ekiga_on_Ubuntu_using_DSL?=

> > ----- Eugen Dedu wrote:
> >
> > In Ubuntu such thing are served with "PPAs". So if
> > such PPA for Ekiga
> > > in Ubuntu do not exist yet, could You create it ?
> >
> Ok, I have finally done it.  Could you install opal
> from
> https://launchpad.net/~eugen-dedu/+archive/eugen/+packages
> (replacing
> your current opal) and tell if it works?  I'ts ubuntu
> original opal,
> plus the patch fixing the internal/external ports issue.
>
> --
> Eugen

Hello and sorry please the delay (I was sick),

So - I have downgrade to original karmic ekiga 2.6.5 with Yours libopal3.6.4_3.6.4~dfsg-1ubuntu2_i386.deb

The INVITE (RTP contact in SDP) seems to be OK now, but the call to "500"
fails -there are IP fragments ?! - see attached libcap.

Maybe is is momental problem on ekiga service server ?

I will try it again later.

--kapetr