[Ekiga-list] Ekiga xsession

I need to make Ekiga xsession. It mean how user should to enter directly in Ekiga fullscreen mode (no need for other applications, because operator can log out user after session from server). So, it is for cyber cafe, where I want to have VoIP service, but I don`t want to purchase any SIP or to have software solution in main internet cafe xsession. It will be:

1) Regular internet xsession (Gnome) with common applications - Internet Cafe
2) Gamer xsession (also fullscreen mode with Netbook Launcher for games menu) - Gamer Cafe
3) Satelite TV fullscreen mode xsession (probably Firefox fullscreen mode with TV addons) - TV Cafe and
4) VoIP xsession (Ekiga) if I can make it - Phone Cafe

As it is difficult to make different Gnome xsessions, it will be made like different users (without pass). After every session, operator just reset sessions by log out xsession, user seat on PC and enter in one of above listed PC service xsession.

It is great think to have Cafe with 12 machines and every PC have 4 different modes (usage).

How to make Ekiga fullscreen mode xsession?