Re: [Ekiga-list] Recovering from apps hanging trying to use ALSA

> Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:49:18 -0400
> From: Christian Jaeger <chrjae gmail com>
>
> Nope, I attached a script (using gmail, and I suppose that works as it
> should). Where did you get the bin file from?

Here's your message:  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/ekiga-list/2010-March/msg00006.html .
You're right, it does look like a text file, but the file name is binZZCoUDQptq.bin, and the list describes it as binary data.

Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn More.