[Ekiga-list] Warning startup - enable port forwarding manually. My router is correctly config. Why??

Hello,

Iam running ekiga to test it on Ubuntu 9.10.. version of Ekiga is
karmic/main ekiga 3.2.5-1ubuntu1 .
It warned upon startup to enable port forarding manually because my
router isnt forwrding the packets UDP TCP mentioned in the wiki....

iam 100% sure that my router has free communication to the internet
for those ports

how does ekiga check that at startup? is it possible there is an error?

Thanks

David