Re: [Ekiga-list] Changing SIP ports in Windows

Paulo Rogério Panhoto wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I tried to look for an answer to this question on the archives but the only
> answer I found was to change ekiga.schemas. I've changed the ekiga.schemas file
> and aparently the software does not care about the file.
>
> Here is the changed parameter:
>
>     <schema>
>       <key>/schemas/apps/ekiga/protocols/sip/listen_port</key>
>       <applyto>/apps/ekiga/protocols/sip/listen_port</applyto>
>       <owner>Ekiga</owner>
>       <type>int</type>
> *      <default>5360</default>
> *
> And, after restarting Ekiga:
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\paulo>netstat -p udp -a -b -n
>
> .
> .
> .
>
> *  UDP    192.168.0.186:5060     *:*                                    5824
>   [ekiga.exe]
> *.
> .
> .
>

> C:\Documents and Settings\paulo>
>
> Is there any way to change the setting?

Sorry to replay so late.  schema file is used upon compilation.  Upon
execution, "Note: for windows, the gconf settings are stored in
%APPDATA%\ekiga.conf; you can edit it with a text editor such as
notepad." (http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Windows_Users)  Does it help?