Re: [Ekiga-list] Client compatibility with ekiga.net

This is exactly the same problem I have. At present I have almost no way to talk to friends  who use Windows.
I believe that full compatibility between sip servers and sip clients running on different operating systems should be a high priority milestone in the process of freeing our speech on the internet.

Best regards,

Antonio Palamà

--
 <palama inwind it>