Re: [Ekiga-list] SIP NUMBER

if I rediscover my fix from years ago, I will post to let you know...  Won't make any guarantees, but do me a fav and don't allow this thread to become stagnant (I'm admittedly one of those out of sight, out of mind types) and ask now and then if anyone has stumbled upon a link, found a page that explains in detail or whatever... also, letting the thread die out tells the new readers that you either don't care, gave up, or found a solution and never came back to say anything...

--
"Custom" is NOT mass produced... then it's just a product line.
Custom Processing Unlimited