Re: [Ekiga-list] SIP NUMBER

Yes.. In fact, I have like 4 browsers open right now (safari, mozilla, IE & flock) with A LOT of open windows in each due to searching and reading but I still haven't found this solution, this is why I decided to try this mailing list to see if someone could assist me. Also, I will make sure I post my findings when ever I discover or solve anything which has always been my style on forums. That is no problem. But right now I really need a solution to this.. Grrrrrr.... :(

I'm still searching for an answer but please please anyone help!