Re: [Ekiga-list] SIP NUMBER

if you are looking for a number that is dialable by a standard phone to call you via ekiga, I have not seen that option available (though I haven't specifically looked for that as of yet)... as far as I know, your ekiga service is SIP so someone with SKYPE, EKIGA or another internet-based calling service would be able to call you at username ekiga net, but not 1-123-123-1234 or a standard home/cell phone number.  Again, I could be wrong, but I do not believe ekiga is setup for this by default.  I encourage you to read through their website and help pages to get a clear understanding of what you have signed up for.