Re: [Ekiga-list] SIP NUMBER

I'm trying to test the service with IPKall but I can't seem to get past IPKall's registration page.

IPkall is asking for SIP number. I typed in "my-username-gotten-from-ekiga"@ekiga.net but it gives me the error below.  So I typed in my SIP number as "alias-number-gotten-from-simbroker.com"@ekiga.net and I am using freevoip.fonosip.com as the SIP proxy but when I hit submit it still tells me the same error: "PLEASE ENTER A VALID SIP NUMBER..

Can anyone help me with this? I need to complete this to have a better understanding of how this all works.

Thanks in anticipation of any swift response.

Justin.