Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga Windows debugging output

On 07/09/10 20:53, Carsten Breuer wrote:
Hi Eugen,

first..thanks for your help.
I really appreciate it :-).

Same thing. No output.

So you execute ekiga -d 4 and no ekiga-stderr.txt file is put on the
Desktop?

Well, i have expected a lot but not that ;-).
I thought, that ekiga logs against stdout/stderr.

I have retested it and the file is on the desktop, right.
It works in both ways (command line or short cut).
BTW: The wiki suggest: "ekiga -d 4 2>output.txt", which make no sense
      if ekiga doesn't use stdout/stderr.

The above command is for GNU/Linux. This command is NOT present on Windows section of the wiki. How does it happen that you tried it??